Don’t worry, these subtle ways to flirt I’m going to share with you today are just fantastic, they will make you not only look very interesting and attractive, but the most important thing is that you are going to flirt “without ever getting caught”!
Yes, it’s very important to use these subtle ways, especially if you are not sure about the person you are flirting with!
For example, if you are interested in a woman, you are man, and you don’t want people around you to know what you are doing, you better use these indirect ways, they are fantastic because you will never get caught, and the most important thing is that the woman is always going to understand that you are flirting with her, she will deep down know that you are interested, but she cannot help herself but smile, laugh and feel great about you.
- The first subtle way to flirt is to use your eyes.
Eye contact is the most important thing when it comes to flirting, however, most people, especially guys, are going to rely on words, say it differently: they are going to try to say what they want to say, meaning that they flirt with the verbal language, words, which is terrible because they represent only 7% of our communication, however, if you would like to be an effective flirt, you have to use your remaining 93%! Which is your body language!
And the most important element of body language is the eye.
Yes, when you flirt with your eyes, no one will find out, but the person you are interested in is going to understand everything there is to know about your intentions and even about your character and personality.
So, how to use your eyes to subtly flirt with women or men?
Please, follow these guidelines to the letter, in other words, don’t deviate, don’t add from your imagination because it can be very damaging to your flirting endeavors.
First, start by smiling, then, look the person you are flirting with right in the eyes, then, don’t focus a lot, in other words, don’t spend a long time looking at her/him, just look for some few seconds and then look at the lips, soon after, look at the eyes and smile again.
Trust me, this is one of the most powerful techniques to subtly flirt with women or men and it works every single time.
- The second delicate way to flirt is to use your imagination.
I’m sure that this concept is going to sound strange to most of you, but it works amazingly well.
When you are talking with the person you want to flirt with, just keep looking at him/her while thinking about him/her.
In desiring ways! For example, if you are talking to a woman and you would like to flirt with her, keep listening to her and think that she is with you in bed, you are kissing her and enjoying her, you are having fun together, in a very sensual way etc.
Trust me, by using this technique, she will know from your body language that you want her, she will understand that you have a deep desire for her, but on the other hand, you won’t say even one word, let your body do the talking!
This technique works every single time, you just need to try it.
- The third one is to listen.
I love it when my wife flirt with me by just listing to me, she gives me her time, attention, and energy, she sits next to me and whatever I say, she just smiles in a very affectionate and loving way, I cannot resist but kiss her!
If you do this as well, you will subtly flirt with the person you are interested in.
- And the fourth way to flirt is to use your hands.
One of the most important elements of flirting, tools of flirting, is your fingers, in other words, the way you touch the person you are interested in.
When you are flirting, and you want things to be very subtle and hidden from others, use your hands, for example, she is talking to you, you are a man, hold her hands for just a little and then let go, she will feel a tingling sensation, so, smile, and use the previous techniques, it will work every single time.
And yes, these are the most important subtle ways to flirt, if you have a question, don’t hesitate to post it in the section below, I will happily answer it very quickly.